Friday, October 20, 2006


Well, first things first, welcome to my blog - I haven't blogged before and I'm pretty useless at keeping diaries - I am rather chatty though...

..so I guess my first day here is going to be used up setting the blog up! Why can't these things be more intuitive?

Having said that I finished this painting yesterday "Inquiète" and I'll be taking that to my local gallery for sale - they also have a few of my limited editions framed up which I will be collecting too...



Catch you later...

17:40 I knew that today was going to be a day at the computer and not weilding a paint brush! I had so much admin to do that it took over, that's the problem when I do paint - I am so focused that everything else slips, for instance I managed to get my car re-insured by a matter of just a few hours!

In the meantime I have a groan - the workings of theis blog are rubbish - so damned difficult to use - and I was a technologist for the last 15 years!

The best thing is the admin is now out of the way and my canvas is ready, sketched and primed for my next painting - I'll be up at 04:00 or so fo r a quick coffee and a smoke or two, I'll have my paints mixed by daylight and I'll get some work up on the blog..

cheers...(or is it cul8tr - that's why the site is so f11ck1ng 5h173 - 17'5 d3sgn1ged by k1d5 th47 74lk l1k3 th15 on their mobiles all the time!!!!!)

..see you in the morning



2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Holland-Hicken said...

Should be quite fun too!

4:03 PM  
Blogger kim said...

Woo Hootie! Look who's a writing!

I am excited to glimpse that your life is as daily oriented as mine except you get to make money with art.

Maybe I can pick up insights here!

I am so glad to be here reading about your herculean appointed task: Daily Writing.

She smiles into her Sunday morning coffee...

Kim

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home