Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday 30th October 17:00

...well that was a hard day's painting! This veil is going to kill me!


I'll get a bit of a break from this painting after today. In the morning I have meeting with the school and then, back in the studio, I'll be putting the school's canvas together - as I have to mark it up in a "child-proof" manner that'll take me most of the rest of the day and most of the following. I'll post it here when it's done.

Then from Thursday I have some design work to do...

..catch you soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

We could take this approach to this amazing veil:

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger?

Waaaaa...

Umm, it slipped out.

And, when the work finds closure?

There we are.

Thank you for sharing the veil of hell,

Kim

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home