Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday 27th October 16:30

Busy busy day! Dropped my daughter off at "Moma's" and got home just in time for my client's photo shoot...

..it was a "first shoot" and quite a laugh. We did some shots for her family and then we did some corporate shots that she'll use for her advertising.



There is a look and style (from both me and the model) that has crept in to the black and white shots and I simply can't put my finger on it - they somehow remind me of how I remember Virginia McKenna in born free...



I managed a little more painting but I'll save that for the next time I write.

Cheers and have fun weekends!

1 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

Your client/friend is beautiful. I like the combination of your photography and her posing.

Thank you!

Kim

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home