Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday 24th October 12:55

Who's training who? In a few weeks time I'll have 175 school children my daughter's age and not much older helping me with my painting!


I didn't feel so guilty about painting today as my daughter got to help me - she did really well, I only had to do a little smoothing here and there - it was fun too! I worked on the top of the painting and Becky worked down below. When I sign this one I'll have Becky put a little "bb" next to my signature...

..now for clean-up and lunch!

More later...

2 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

I love this photo of your daughter painting. It's comforting and has a focused innocence. .

I am also excited about the Mona Lisa project. I love the idea of art and community. It is one of my visions that I hope to put into action in the next few years focusing on writing and story. We shall see.

I am enjoying reading about the life of an artist who was an abstraction before. Daily life is part of all our lives.

Take care,

Kim

1:45 AM  
Blogger Mark Holland-Hicken said...

Many thanks for that Kim, I'm sure many other artists have much less mundane lives than I do...

..It is the odd projects, like the school one that will liven up the blog!

have fun,

Mark

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home