Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday 6th November 12:55

Oooops - I missed a day or two! And i have no picture for this thrilling installment either...

..I have however been working hard behind the scenes. In the morning (07:30) I'll be setting up at the school and we'll be painting for Britain! I will have some photographs of the event.

In the meantime "deborah" seems to have changed her attack slightly...not only am I getting a great deal of spam forwarded to her via an old e-mail address but now I'm getting a whole load more spam all coming from "deborah's" with different sirnames - god she's keen! I even went to the trouble of disabling the e-mail forwarding from the old .com and still they get forwarded - are the old hosts implicated in this?

Have fun - I'm just getting nervous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home