Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday 2nd November 18:45

Dear Diary - still battling with the amazing "deborah" - this has turned into a crusade now...

..despite this I did some of the school painting - this was great fun for me. Not only did it show me that the project will actually "fly" I got to paint like a 5-8year old! Remember this is a painting made from square digital pixels and the more analogue overlap and randomness the better the finished painting will be! I'll try to post a pic in the morning...

..other news - a German publishing company got in touch with me today and it looks like we might be thinking along the same wavelength - perhaps we can do some business.

Finally for tonight - I didn't manage to paint any more of "The Veil" and there is a hectic weekend ahead - will I ever finish it?

Have a good night - more in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home