Friday, November 09, 2007

Thusday 9th November 17:00


Dear Diary,


Wow! It's nearly been a whole year since I posted...
..wow!!!

And what a year it's been...
..up and down as ever!


There's so much news I don't really know where to start. So I guess I'll start with my latest project and fill in the missing bits as my blog runs on...


..my latest project is what I would call a "flagship" painting for an exhibition I'm preparing for in April of next year. The exhibition will be in a brand new gallery in Brooklyn NY of all places! it's going to be an oil painting of a beautiful tall and elegant angel (love 'em!) - this painting is going to be 9 feet tall! If it all goes well she will be quite an awe inspiring piece when she's finished...


..more later.


In the meantime this is my latest painting which I finished earlier in the week. By the way I seem to paint exclusively in oils now...


"Dreamweaver"


"Dreamweaver" is painted in a style I've spent all year working to perfect - if you were to look at my website's 2007 gallery you'll see what I mean - I've been on terrific adventure this year as far as my style and content has been concerned, painful and fun at the same time!

There's lot's more to tell too...

..there's news on publishing

..coming soon a book of my paintings and a collection of poetry

..a 15 artist global collaboration on one of my paintings

..the combined work of yours truly and a lovely artist Sevina Yates

..much more too!

Well that's enough for today - back to the "flagship"

-Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home