Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday 16th November 06:45

Dear Diary,

Sorry, I have been neglecting you this week...

..it has been a "design week" - so not much I can say really.

However, I have been involved with a portrait swap in one of the forums that I subscribe to. The idea is that 20-30 artists pair up and paint each other, sending the finished painting/pastel/pencil or whatever to the recipient in time for christmas. All good fun too!

In amongst the design work I've managed to find a little time to start my two portraits...


..I'll hopefully finish those in the next day or so.

In the meantime today is devoted to photography. Unfortunately I'm not photographing beautiful women with a view to painting masterpieces - I'm photographing some hi-fi with a view to making some point of sale...

..ah well, it brings the bacon home!

Have fun,

Mark HH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home